Skip to main content

Free Stripes & Flowers Binder Cover Pages

I am loving the trend of b&w stripes with watercolor flowers. I decided to make a few that I could use in my classroom, and am happy to share them!




You can get them FREE in my TPT store, here. :)

They download as a Power Point file, and from there you can edit the text any way you want. The two fonts I used are KG Second Chances Sketch and KG Neatly Printed. I think a pretty script would be great too! If you've never downloaded fonts, be careful- it's addicting! And I promise, it SO easy!
You can just Google "How to install fonts on Windows 10" (or whatever system your computer is). That's how I learned to do it!

Usually you just:
  1. Click "download" from wherever you're getting the font. 
  2. Open up the downloaded file location. 
  3. Right click any "TrueType Font" files and click "Install". That's it! 

Make sure to have your Word, PowerPoint, or whatever program you're typing in closed or just restart it after you install any new fonts.


Enjoy!

XOXO,
Mrs. Ryder

Comments